This section explains how to take advantage of the "Performance Chart" - which can be selected by following these steps: Select Dashboard > Click "Explore" at the top-left > Select "Performance" (see: green box)
Summary: Once you have selected the Performance chart, you can elect to pin it to the dashboard by clicking the blue button in the top-right corner.
[Green Box - center] - Performance Chart: Within this chart, you can compare LiftIgniter's performance across various metrics and different time/date ranges.
Metric List: Here is a list of metrics that we actively track within the Performance chart.
- CTR - The 'click-through-rate' or percentage of time that a user clicks a LiftIgniter-powered recommendation unit.
- vCTR - The CTR for when a recommendation unit is actually visible within a user's viewport - typically higher than CTR.
- Visibility - The percentage of total users that actually see a recommendation unit.
- 10s CTR - CTR for users who stay on the page for at least 10 seconds.
- 10s vCTR - vCTR for users who stay on the page for at least 10 seconds.
- 3m CTR - CTR for users who stay on the page for at least 3 minutes.
- 3m vCTR - vCTR for users who stay on the page for at least 3 minutes
Widget(s) drop-down menu: Select from a list of different widgets/recommendation units.
[Yellow Box - top-right] - Metric Value: The value of the selected metric & widget/recommendation unit combination.
[Red Box - top-right] - Settings: Click on this icon to see other filter options (including filtering by "Device Type").